TESTING REGISTRATION FORM
Student needing to test with TSI or HESI, please submit the Waitlist form
(Once you submit your testing registration form, you will be notified by the testing office to complete your scheduled appointment.)
The TSC board approved a Texas Success Initiative (TSI) test fee credit. Students take the TSI test to determine the appropriate level of college course work for them. Students who take the TSI prior to August 31, 2020 and enroll in TSC during the Summer and/or Fall 2020 will receive a $10 credit per section of the test they take, with a maximum of one attempt.
Current TSI Scheduling Process for Zoom Proctoring:
- Students with TSC ID numbers can submit their information on the Testing Registration Form. Students interested in testing via Zoom, should have a computer with a working webcam and strong internet connection.
- Students will receive a follow-up email from the Testing Office within 1-3 business days to inform the student that their TSC Online account was invoiced for the cost of the test.
- Students will then forward the paid confirmation email to [email protected] with the Testing Office contacting the student with available openings. The administration of the entire TSI can be scheduled in one sitting or divided across multiple days.
- Once the test is scheduled, the student will be emailed a Zoom invitation for their test session the day before. The Zoom invitation will include details for how to download the application to your computer. The email will be sent to the address the student indicated on the Testing Registration Form.
Testing Center Hours
|Monday:||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
* Testing Center hours are subject to change