How to enter:
- To enter our contest on Instagram, access the contest post here.
- To enter our contest on Facebook, access the contest post here.
- Once at the post, tag at least one friend in the comments and like/follow our page.
- Create a new post on Instagram, Facebook or TikTok describing what you like most about Texas Southmost College or your favorite memory while attending.
- Your post can consist of only text, text and a photo, or just a video clip of you describing what you like most or your favorite memory.
- Your post must include #bestoftsc AND one of the following: #tscstudent, #tscalumni, #tscemployee, #tscfan.
- Contest will run from July 20 – August 5.
- A committee will judge the posts, taking into consideration your content and number of likes, shares and interactions.
- Winners from each category (currently enrolled student, alumni, employee, fan) will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on August 10 and contacted via social media and must respond within 48 hours – otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- Winners will be able to select their prize of choice, and prizes must be picked up from our campus within 1 week of contest closing. Prizes are non-transferrable.
- Posts with negative comments will not be considered for the purposes of this contest.
- #tscstudent is defined as a student currently enrolled/registered in Summer II or Fall classes at TSC.
- #tscalumni is defined as any former TSC student.
- #tscemployee is defined as anyone currently employed by TSC.
- #tscfan is anyone else who supports TSC and does not fall into the previous categories