CURRENTLY ENROLLED TSC STUDENT
(READY TO REGISTER ON TSC ONLINE)
- Step 1:
You may register for courses on your own through TSC ONLINE by logging in with your TSC credentials if you meet the following criteria:
- Have a Good Academic Standing
- You are TSI complete in Math, Reading and Writing subjects.
- You have nine or more credit hours transferred to TSC or completed at TSC.
- You have no holds or restrictions in your student accounts. To verify if you have holds on your TSC account, please visit TSC Online by logging in with your TSC credentials.
* If you have any issues registering through TSC Online on your own, please contact the Office Enrollment Services at 956-295-3640 or [email protected] for future assistance.
- Step 2:
After you register, review your payment options and deadlines. For more information regarding payment plans, please contact the Business Services at 956-295-3420 or at [email protected]
CURRENTLY ENROLLED TSC STUDENT ON ACADEMIC PROBATION OR DISMISSAL
(VISIT THE OLIVEIRA STUDENT SERVICES BUILDING FOR ASSISTANCE)
Currently Enrolled TSC students who are on Academic Probation or dismissal, have less than (9) credit hours, or need college preparatory (developmental education) courses should to follow the steps below in order to register for courses:
- Student Planning
Review your degree plan and, based on degree requirements, draft a list of courses you need to register for.
- Clear Holds
If you have holds on your account that affect your ability to register, they must be cleared before enrolling for classes. Log into TSC Online with your TSC credentials to check if you have any holds on your account.
- Meet with your enrollment/success coach
Bring your pre-advising plan (see step 1) and your student ID card. Once you have booked an appointment with an advisor online, the Advisor will then contact you to set up a registration session through the following options:
- Visit the Oliveira Student Services Center: 80 Fort Brown, Brownsville, Texas
- Send an email: [email protected]
- contact them via phone call: 956-295-3640
If stopping by in person, please bring a picture ID.
- Review the Academic Calendar
Review the Academic Calendar. It is essential to review the academic calendar to discuss information such as payment deadlines, add and drop dates, and more with your advisor.
- Review Payment and Options and Deadlines
For more information regarding payments plans, please contact the Business Services at 956-295-3420 or at [email protected].