The average salary of an entry level Plumber in Texas is $17 per hour or $35,360 annually.
Over the next five years plumbing companies throughout the Rio Grande Valley will hire over 350 entry level Plumbers.
The Workforce Training Plumbing program prepares students to apply calculations related to the plumbing trade, proper hand and power tool usage, as well as standard industry safety practices. Students learn how to cut, measure, join and support various types of piping, pipe valves, and pipe hanging systems.
This 160 hour, 14 week, Plumbing program has been designed to deliver the skills you need in a short period of time so you can enter this high growth occupation quickly.
- Be able to register as an Apprentice Plumber in the state of Texas
- Receive OSHA 10 Certification
- Receive an TSC Certificate of Completion
- Tuition: $1,500
- Course number: PFBB1013
- Location: ITECC Brownsville, TX.
PLUMBING TECHNICIAN 160 hrs
- January 25 – May 4 / Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday / 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- January 25 – May 4 / Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday / 8:00am – 12:00pm
- January 30 – June 19 / Saturday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
Early Registration Accepted
Contact the Office of Workforce Training and Continuing Education
Phone: (956) 295-3724
Email us at [email protected].