The average salary of an entry level Electrician in Texas is $16 per hour or $33,280 annually.
Over the next five years 725 Electricians will be needed in Brownsville, TX.
The TSC Workforce Training electrical program provides individuals with the skills, knowledge and hands on experience required for a long-term career as an electrician. Students learn to install electrical systems in structures, install wiring and other electrical components, such as circuit breakers panels, switches, and lighting fixtures. In addition, students become familiar with industry codes and learn basic blue print reading skills.
This 160 hour, 14 week, Electrical program has been designed to deliver the skills you need in a short period of time so you can enter this high growth occupation quickly.
- Be able to register as an Apprentice Electrician in the state of Texas
- Receive OSHA 10 Certification
- Receive an TSC Certificate of Completion
- Tuition: $1,500
- Course number: ELPT 1000
- Location: ITECC Brownsville, TX.
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN 160hrs
- January 25 – May 4 / Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday / 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- January 25 – May 4 / Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday / 8:00am – 12:00pm
- January 30 – June 19 / Saturday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
Early Registration Accepted
Contact the Office of Workforce Training and Continuing Education
Phone: (956) 295-3724
Email us at [email protected].