- An introduction to the basic principles of diesel engines and System
- An in – depth coverage of disassembly, repair, identification, evaluation, and reassembly of diesel engine.
- Demonstrate the principles of diesel engine operations; and utilize precision instruments to diagnose and repair diesel engines and system.
- Identify engine components and their working relationship to the engine; evaluate engine components by inspection, testing, and/or measurement; and demonstrate disassembly and reassembly of the diesel engine.
- Receive a TSC Certificate of Completion
|Course Name||Course Number||Hours||Location|
|Diesel Engine I||DEMR 1006||80||ITEC Center|
|Diesel Engine II||DEMR 1049||80||ITEC Center|
|Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Imelda Martinez – Program Manager
Email Us: [email protected]
Phone: (956) 295-3724
301 Mexico Blvd.