- Texas Southmost College and Schwickert’s Tecta America have partnered to introduce a brand-new Commercial Roofing Pre-Apprentice Program.
- The Commercial Roofing Pre-Apprentice Program is an 80-hour, two-week, non-credit training program designed to provide graduates with the skills necessary to gain employment as an entry-level Commercial Roofer.
- Schwickert’s Tecta America Quality Assurance, Field Trainer Ray Oman will be the lead instructor for the Roofing Pre-Apprentice Program and is one of only 15 qualified trainers and assessors through the National Roofing Contractors Association nationwide.
“The hands-on training this program provides, and the skill set students will gain sets them up for success,” said Oman. “By the end of the program they will have the foundation they need to apply the roofing systems they’ve learned, with plenty of room and opportunity to grow with Schwickert’s.”
- Pay starting at $20 an hour and includes a complete benefits package.
- Program graduates will be required to relocate to either Minnesota or Kansas.
|Course Name||Course Number||Cost||Location|
|Exterior Finish Systems||CRPT 1041||$595||ITEC Center|
|Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Imelda Martinez – Program Manager
Email Us: [email protected]
Phone: (956) 295-3819
301 Mexico Blvd.