Spring 2021 Hours of Operation
North Hall Open Computer Lab
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday Closed
- Wear a mask, covering both your face and nose.
- Keep at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Sanitize your hands before entering the lab, and when returning from restroom breaks.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Do not touch your face.
- Cough into your elbow.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- ☐ I do not have a fever (100° F/37.7° C or greater as measured by no-touch thermometer).
- ☐ I do not have a cough.
- ☐ I do not have shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- ☐ I do not have chills (or repeated shaking with chills).
- ☐ I do not have a headache or muscle/body aches.
- ☐ I do not have a sore throat.
- ☐ I am not experiencing a new loss of taste or smell.
- ☐ I am not experiencing nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting.
- ☐ I am not experiencing any congestion or runny nose.
- ☐ I am not presumptively positive for COVID-19 based on my health care provider’s assessment or my symptoms.
- ☐ I have not been tested for COVID-19, and I am not waiting to receive test results.
- ☐ In the past 14 days, I have not been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has experienced at least one of the above symptoms since my contact.