All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To Create an IMLeagues Account:
1. Click here to Create Account
2. Enter your information, and use your current student email and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You might need to check your junk/clutter/spam mail to make sure it didn’t end up in that folder.
To Sign Up for an Intramural Sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the “Recreation Center” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (if applicable)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
- i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the â€œInvite Membersâ€ link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- ii. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- iii. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the â€œInvite by Email Addressâ€ box, and input their email address.
a. Create a team (For team captains)
- i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- iv. Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
b. Join a team
- i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or
c. Join as a Free Agent
Can’t See the Sports:
1. Be sure to check you have “Recreation Center” selected under the Networks tab located on top of webpage (as shown on the picture).