We will offer appointments every Friday (7 AM to 12 PM) and Saturday (11 AM to 2 PM) from August 27 through December 18. We accept walk-ins as well. InBody recommends testing every 2-4 weeks. Weight and body water changes can occur with the introduction of meals and fluids, or with a change in environment. Circulation of body water may also cause changes in water distribution throughout the day. It is recommended that repeat tests be performed under the same testing conditions, in the same environment, and at the same time of day as the initial test.
What is InBody?
A scale can be as useful tool, but it does not paint the whole picture. Using bioelectrical impedance technology, the InBody Analyzer will provide you with a comprehensive view of your body composition balance.
In just 45 seconds in InBody will reveal how your diet and exercise are affecting your health. Through regularly scheduled testing, you can challenge yourself.
Prior to Testing
In order to produce the most accurate result, it is necessary for you to complete and adhere to the following protocols prior to completing the scheduled InBody composition analysis:
Do’s and Don’ts before and during testing:
For the most accurate results we recommend following these preparation guidelines.
- Do not eat for 3-4 hours before testing
- Do not exercise for 6-12 hours before testing
- Ensure access to both feet with removable footwear and socks
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test and be well hydrated
- Do not shower or sauna immediately prior to test
- Avoid putting lotion on hands and feet before testing
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic devices should not use the InBody
- For women, avoid testing if you are pregnant or menstruating