Hours of Operation
The Office of Recreation Center & Intramural Sports enhances your experience through the development of innovative and quality programs, services, and facilities. We enrich your life, encourage health and wellness for the college and community, and optimize student development by providing leadership opportunities. We offer comprehensive programs in Informal Recreation, Intramural Sports, Fitness, and Aquatics for students, staff, faculty, and alumni.
To be recognized by the TSC community as a premier service provider that promotes the pursuit of a healthy and balanced life.
- Most popular time of day is 1-4 pm (Late Afternoon).
- Most popular day of the week is Tuesday.
- 9 of 10 participants agreed that participation in Intramural Sports served as motivation to increase number of days they are physically active.
- 8 of 10 participants agreed that Intramural Sports helped improve their overall fitness.
- 8 of 10 participants agreed that Intramural Sports helped them relieve some stress.
- 9 of 10 participants agreed that Intramural Sports helped them increase their involvement on campus.
- 9 of 10 participants felt that Intramural Sports improved their leadership and communication skills.