Hours of Operations
Monday – Friday
|OPEN CLOSED FOR DISINFECTING|
|10:00 am – 11:00 am 11:00 am – 11:20 am|
| 11:20 am – 12:20 pm 12:20 pm – 12:40 pm
|12:40 pm – 1:40 pm 1:40 pm – 2:00 pm|
| 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm 3:00 pm – 3:20 pm
|3:20 pm – 4:20 pm 4:20 pm – 4:40 pm|
| 4:40 pm – 5:40 pm 5:40 pm – 6:00 pm
|6:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
*Pool – closed until further notice
TSC Recreation Center Updates
- What to expect when entering the Recreation Center: Click here
- How to create an IM League account: Click here
- How to reserve your workout: Click here
- Open/Closed Areas: Click here
Reminders during Re-Opening Phase
- Gloves: Full-fingered gloves (covering fingertip to wrist) are needed prior entering the facility and must be left on while exercising.
- Face Mask: Face mask (over mouth and nose) is needed prior entering the facility and must be left on while exercising.
- No Gym Bags: Due to locker rooms/showers being unavailable (restrooms are accessible) please arrive in workout attire. Drawstring bags are the only ones allowed.
- IM Leagues: You must have a reservation prior entering the facility using IM Leagues. Available slots will display one day prior.
- Other Equipment: Due to safety precautions, we ask that you bring your own equipment (weight belts, towels, bottled water, mats, etc…).