UTRGV Access Request Form

Brownsville TSC Recreation Center access
UTRGV students who take classes in Brownsville and pay the Student Rec Fee, have access to the facility. For students who come up inactive and/or are denied access to the Brownsville TSC Recreation Center, please submit this request form. University Recreation will review all requests to ensure they meet the following criteria:

  1. Students must be currently enrolled for the semester being requested.
  2. Students must have paid the Student Rec Fee within their tuition and fees.
  3. Requests must be made prior to the Census Day of each semester.
  4. Students must submit this request form each semester. Access will only be allowed a semester at a time.