The All In Internship program is an extension of the All In partnership for postsecondary success with Brownsville employers under the auspices of United Way of Southern Cameron County.
- Allows local businesses & companies provide valuable experience to postsecondary student interns.
- Offers paid internship positions to postsecondary students attending TSC enrolled in high demand occupations.
Provides students the opportunity to obtain meaningful work assignments and a learning component related to their program of study.
Students participating in this program will receive 16 hours of training in workforce readiness, resume writing, interview techniques, and job coaching. The Internship gives students a competitive edge for high-demand jobs in Brownsville by providing them with hands on experience, training, and the opportunity to network with individuals employed in their field of study. To Qualify for this paid internship, eligible students must be:
- Pursuing an approved technical or academic program
- Enrolled in the last year of their program
- Eligible to work in the United States
- In good academic standing
- Registered for classes
For more information on this program and All In project contact Diana C. Rodriguez at 295-3463 or email [email protected]