- You must submit your application online to be considered for a vacant position at Texas Southmost College (TSC).
- You will need a valid email address to receive communications from TSC.
- You need a current version of Internet Explorer browser to complete the TSC job application.
- You should gather all documents needed to complete the application (i.e., résumé, references, certifications, licenses, transcripts, etc.) because the system automatically times out.
- You must complete and submit an application for each position for which you would like to be considered.
- Once you submit your application and receive a confirmation number, you will not be able to edit the application for that position.
- Transcripts (unofficial) are required to be attached to applications for all positions with an educational requirement (Faculty/Staff/Administrative).
- Your application is not considered complete until all required documents have been attached.
- Attachments must be in PDF or Microsoft Word format and must be no larger than 2 MB.
- You will not be able to attach documents after your application has been submitted.
- These questions must be answered in order to complete the application process.