We are dedicated to helping students and families in the pursuit of their educational goals.
To begin, you will first need to complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Below is a checklist of the information you will need to fill out the FAFSA:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your parents’ Social Security numbers if you are providing parent information
- Your driver’s license number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration Number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are providing parent information. Use the following income tax records corresponding to the year you are applying:
- 2018-2019 – You will use 2016 income tax information
- 2019-2020 – You will use 2017 income tax information
- 2020-2021 – You will use 2018 income tax information
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non education benefits, for you, ad for your parents if you are providing parent information
- Information on cash, savings and checking account balances, investments, including real estate but not including the home in which you live, and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are providing parent information.