Self-service password reset (SSPR) is a Microsoft feature that empowers students, faculty, and staff to easily reset their passwords and unlock their accounts.
How to Sign up for SSPR?
- Open the web browser on your device and go to the password reset registration page (https://aka.ms/ssprsetup).
- Enter your TSC email. You will be redirected to the TSC login page. Input your current or assigned password.
Faculty/Staff: [email protected]
- You can configure up to three additional pieces of information on your account. You should have at least one additional method configured. It is recommended, but not required, that you set-up as many methods as you can. This gives you flexibility when one of the methods isn’t available.
How to Reset your password?
You can reset your password at any time.
*You must be enrolled with SSPR prior to resetting your password.*
- Visit https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Input your TSC email & the automated CAPTCHA image displayed.
- Select a recovery method for account verification
- Please enter and confirm your new password. Click Finish
- An email notification is sent to your primary and alternate email address
How do I update my enrollment info?
You can update your enrollment information such as cellphone #, alternate email, and security questions at any time.
- Return to https://aka.ms/ssprsetup
- Login to your TSC account using your current TSC email and password.
- Select on â€œChangeâ€ next to the setting you wish to update.
- Follow the instructions above for each setting.
- Select the â€œfinishâ€ button when you are complete.