WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
To avoid being dropped from your classes, please pay your outstanding balance by:
Payment Deadline Dates:
Spring 2019 – January 18, 2019
Summer I 2019 â€“ May 26, 2019
Summer II 2019 â€“ July 6, 2019
Summer III 2019 â€“ May 26, 2019
Fall 2019 â€“ August 23, 2019
- Payment in Full Amount
- Financial Aid Complete
- Installment Payment Plan
- If you have been approved for Financial Aid, you will NOT be dropped.
- If you anticipate receiving Financial Aid, please make sure you have submitted all documents requested.
- Log-in to TSC Online and visit your â€œMy Documentâ€ folder to verify if you need to submit additional documents or if you have any other issues such as Financial Aid Suspension.
OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT
- If you are not receiving Financial Aid, you can make payments using your TSC Online account
- Make payments in-person at the Cashier’s Office, located in both Tandy Hall or Oliveira Student Services on the TSC Campus
- Visit the Cashier’s Office and apply for an Installment Plan to pay for classes
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT PAYMENT
- Keep Calm, and DON’T Give Up!
- Please visit with the TSC Cashiers located in both Tandy Hall and Oliveira Student Services or Financial Aid Staff at Oliveira Student Services on the TSC Campus, and they will assist you with any questions you may have.
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
IF YOU MISS THE PAYMENT DEADLINE OR IF YOU GET DROPPED?
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- If you miss the payment deadline or get dropped, you need to visit the Office of Admissions and Records inside the Oliveira Student Services Center on the TSC Campus to be reinstated.
- If all your classes are still available, you will be reinstated in the same classes.
- If some classes are closed, you may be asked to meet with an Academic Advisor to assist you with finding certain classes.
- Once reinstated, you must pay classes in full, make payment arrangements or have Financial Aid pending that SAME DAY to avoid being dropped again.