Tuition and Fees
Estimated Tuition and Fees for the Traditional 2 year ADN program includes all courses, lab fees, program testing fees, required software fees, and NCLEX fees totals approximately $15,000 for the whole program. This total include all pre- and co- requisite courses in the degree plan.
Other Required Supplies and Estimated Cost
- Textbook bundle – $1500
- Nursing Uniform – $70
- Clinical Shoes – $50
- Stethoscope – $30
- Blood Pressure Cuff (optional) – $10
- Watch with a second hand – $10
- Nursing Lab Skills Pack – $250
- Laptop – $150 and up*
- Drug Test and Background fee – $62
- Immunizations and CPR – varies
* Laptop requirements – iPads and Android tablets are NOT supported in the program testing and training software.
- Operating System: 32-bit and 64-bit Versions of Windows 10.
- CPU Processor: 1.86Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or greater
- RAM: highest recommended for the operating system or 2GB
- Hard Drive: highest recommended for the operating system or 1GB of available space
- working USB port is required
Surface Pro Requirements
- Surface Pro, Surface Books, and Surface Laptops are supported (Non-Pro Surface devices are NOT supported)
- Must be running a supported Operating System (See PC Requirements)
- External Keyboard (USB or Bluetooth) required.
- Hard Drive: Minimum of 1GB available space.
- a working USB port is required
- Supported Operating Systems: OS X 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), and OS X 10.14 (Mojave). Only genuine versions of Mac Operating Systems are supported.
- CPU: Intel processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 1GB or higher available space
- A working USB port is required (Newer devices may require an adaptor)
- Server version of Mac OS X is not supported