Texas Southmost College has partnered with Bonfire Interactive to create a new procurement portal that will allow you to receive notifications of business opportunities and submit quotes and proposals digitally. Please be sure to select NIGP codes associated with your type of business or organization. Our solicitations will be set up using those codes and will be matched to vendors and contractors with the same codes.
By creating an account with Bonfire, vendors will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Register in TSC’s master vendor list.
- Receive notifications of quote requests from different College departments.
- View and participate in public solicitation opportunities.
- Submit proposals in electronic format.
- View past public solicitations and awards.
- Set up vendor profile in TSC’s financial management system to receive purchase orders.
Vendor W-9 Form
After you application is completed in Bonfire, make sure to submit a W-9 form completely filled to: [email protected]
For the registration to be complete, the following documents must be submitted. These documents are also found in Bonfire.
Please download and save these files under your documents, so they may be edited and signed through Adobe. At the same time, you can upload the files from this location (documents) to Bonfire once they have been filled and signed.
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Felony Conviction Notification
- Proof of insurance. For building repairs, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and other construction related works, potential vendors must also submit a proof of insurance when registering.
Step by step procedure on How to Register in Bonfire
- Click here for a step by step procedure on How to Register as a Vendor
- Click here for a step by step procedure on How to Create and Upload a Submission