Notice to vendors
Texas Southmost College has partnered with Bonfire Interactive, a secured electronic bidding system to create a new procurement portal. By creating an account with Bonfire, vendors will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Register in TSC’s master vendor list.
- Receive notifications of quote requests from different College departments.
- View and participate in public solicitation opportunities.
- Submit proposals in electronic format.
- View past public solicitations and awards.
- Set up vendor profile in TSC’s financial management system to receive purchase orders.
If you are interested in creating an account with Bonfire Interactive system, please visit the following link: tsc.bonfirehub.com
Current solicitation opportunities
To view the list of current public solicitation opportunities please click the following link: tsc.bonfirehub.com. Potential vendors are not required to register to view current solicitations opportunities and their due dates. However, in order to have access to solicitation files, vendors must register by creating an account in Bonfire.
- Click here for a step by step procedure on How to Register as a Vendor
- Click here for a step by step procedure on How to Create and Upload a Submission