Texas Southmost College appreciates vendor interest in doing business with the College. TSC strives to provide a fair and open competition among potential vendors. We hope you find the following information useful in your endeavors to understand how to do business with Texas Southmost College.
Texas Southmost College hosted its first Virtual Vendor Seminar on How to do Business with TSC on August 5, 2021. Please click on the image below to access the recorded session; the Passcode is: t&4YG=Fn
We encourage all vendors to view the recording of our Virtual Vendor Seminar and complete the following survey. This survey is completely anonymous.
Texas Southmost College has partnered with Bonfire Interactive to create a new procurement portal that will allow you to receive notifications of business opportunities and submit quotes and proposals digitally. Please be sure to select NIGP codes associated with your type of business or organization. Our solicitations will be set up using those codes and will be matched to vendors and contractors with the same codes.
By creating an account with Bonfire, vendors will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Register in TSC’s master vendor list.
- Receive notifications of quote requests from different College departments.
- View and participate in public solicitation opportunities.
- Submit proposals in electronic format.
- View past public solicitations and awards.
- Set up vendor profile in TSC’s financial management system to receive purchase orders.
- Click here for a step by step procedure on How to Register as a Vendor
- Click here for a step by step procedure on How to Create and Upload a Submission
After you application is completed, make sure to submit a W-9 form completely filled to: [email protected]
For the registration to be complete, the following documents must be submitted:
- W-9 Form
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Felony Conviction Notification
- Proof of insurance. For building repairs, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and other construction related works, potential vendors must also submit a proof of insurance when registering.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by Texas Southmost College abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
Texas Southmost College may request formal public solicitations following legal and local policies.
To view Purchasing and Acquisition Policies click here.
To view TSC Bid Terms and Conditions click here.
To view current and previous solicitations, please click here.
Accounts Payable is responsible of issuing payment to all vendors. Please submit invoices to the following email addresses:
- Vendors A to L: [email protected] and [email protected]
- Vendors M to Z: [email protected] and [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding the status of payment, please contact Accounts Payable representatives to the email addressed listed above or by phone:
- Vendors A to L: Aracely Izaguirre (956) 295-3412
- Vendors M to Z: Luis Pacheco (956) 295-3402
*Please refer to last name’s initial if Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single-Member LLC (i.e: D for John Doe); and/or refer to your Business name/disregarded entity name “DBA” if applicable.
Vendor ACH Payment
To be set up for ACH Payment please complete the following ACH Form
Submit your completed form to: [email protected]
Texas Southmost College (TSC) is committed to fostering a culture of ethics, integrity, and compliance. A culture where vendors and members of the community feel comfortable in raising and discussing compliance questions and reporting serious concerns confidentially and without fear of retaliation.
If you have any concerns that may involve improper conduct or practice to be violation of law or College’s purchasing policies and procedures, you can report them to the Director of Purchasing. Protests regarding a public solicitation or purchase order contract award (the protest must be received within 10 business days after award) and reports regarding suspicious fraudulent activity are also accepted through this procedure. A written concern must include the following information:
- Name, address, telephone numbers, and email address of the person submitting the
- A specific identification of law, statutory, or regulatory provision(s) that the action
complained of is alleged to have violated.
- Name and number of public solicitation in question (if applicable).
- Specific description and date of each relevant act alleged to have violated.
- Statement as to the result/action requested.
- Submission of documents that support the factual or legal basis of the concern or protest.
- If necessary, all relevant, factual information establishing, supporting, and justifying the concern or protest.
The Director of Purchasing may request additional information from the requesting party. The concern will be forwarded to College’s Administrators and Legal Counsel for review. A review will be provided upon discussion of findings.
US Postal Mailing: Patricia G. Saldivar, Director of Purchasing, 80 Fort Brown, Brownsville, Texas 78520.
Any vendor or community member who has a concern for their physical safety or witnesses or is part of any conduct that would ordinarily result in contact with the police should call the TSC Campus Security at 956‐295‐3700 or dial 911 immediately.