Arnulfo L. Oliveira Student Services Center
|Monday thru Thursday:
||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Our One-Stop-Shop Student Services Center provides assistance with:
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Veterans and Military Services
Documents needed to complete the FAFSA for 2015-16 School Year:
- Student/Parent Pin #
- Tax Returns (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ) & W-2(s) for 2014
- Any unearned income not reported on tax return
(such as Workers' comp, Veterans Disability benefits, etc.)
- Child support paid or received during 2014
- Other benefits/assistance received during 2014
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 November 2015 14:03